Cheese chilli garlic bread. I had tried these Chilli Cheese Garlic bread at my in-laws place. We had gone to an eat street and those were the best Chilli Cheese GBs I have ever tasted. On occasions, you can also make this cheesy.
No Yeast Cheese, Garlic and Herb Bread. A bread made without yeast with swirls of herb and pockets of cheese throughout. Slices well and especially great toasted! You can cook Cheese chilli garlic bread using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cheese chilli garlic bread
- Prepare 2 of burger buns.
- You need 50 gm of butter.
- You need 6-7 of garlic pods.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of chilli flakes.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mixed herbs.
- You need 2 of cheese cubes.
This Is By Far Our Favorite Garlic Bread Recipe. It Takes Minutes To Put Together And Is SO Cheesy And Delicious. It's The Perfect Side Dish For Any Meal, But Especially For Pasta And Italian Dishes! This garlic bread grilled cheese is a great way to add a delicious twist to everyday grilled cheese sandwiches.
Cheese chilli garlic bread instructions
- Cut the buns (see the pic) or slit it keep the bottom joined..
- Melt butter add garlic, chilli flakes,mixed herbs mix it well..
- Now spread the butter and grated cheese in the slit bun..
- Heat kadai and bake for 5to 10 min.till cheese melts. Take out chilli cheese garlic bread is ready to gobble..
Pizza Grilled Cheese: Toast the garlic bread and top a slice with mozzarella cheese. Let your friends enjoy these with ketchup and more chilli flakes while you make the pizza and wow – You can make plain garlic bread by omitting the cheese but that would make me say "Whaaaat?? Why?" in a very loud voice. Chili cheese toast is a simple and yummy recipe for the toast lover and the spice foodie. It has the simplicity of bread and the aromatic flavor of garlic and butter.