You can have Yogurt Brownies using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Yogurt Brownies
- It’s 3/4 cup of yogurt (any flavor you'd like, I prefer cherry).
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of + 2 Tbsp Granulated Sugar.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- It’s 2 large of eggs.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of + 2 Tbsp All Purpose Flour.
- It’s 1/2 cup of + 2 Tbsp Cocoa.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips.
Yogurt Brownies instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F and spray a 9 X 9" baking dish or slightly larger with cooking spray..
- In a bowl mix together the graduated sugar, yogurt, and vanilla extract until combined..
- To the mixture add both eggs one at a time, mixing well after each, until thoroughly mixed..
- Sift together the flour, salt, and cocoa and add to the mixture, when done add the chocolate chips and spread evenly into the prepared baking dish..
- Bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean..
- Let cool completely (then sift some confectioners sugar over the top, optional) and cut however you'd like..