Hey everyone, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, macaroni schotle. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Macaroni Schotle is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Macaroni Schotle is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook macaroni schotle using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Macaroni Schotle:
- Take 250 g of macaroni (this time I used Fusilli).
- Make ready 250 g of minced chicken.
- Prepare 300 ml of fresh milk.
- Take 50 g of cream cheese.
- Get 100 g of cheddar cheese shredded.
- Get 1 of whole brown onion.
- Prepare 5 cloves of Garlic.
- Prepare 1 tbs of dried basil.
- Make ready of Salt and pepper.
- Take 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 2 of large eggs.
Instructions to make Macaroni Schotle:
- Boil the pasta until it's cooked, but not too soft.
- At the same time, on a frying pan, sautè the onion and garlic which already sliced into small pieces, and add dried basil.
- Once the onion is softened, add the minced chicken, salt and pepper according to your taste.
- To the sauteed chicken, once the chicken turns white, add 100ml of fresh milk and 50gr of cream cheese.
- Then add the pasta that you have boiled.
- Put the pasta mix into a casserole.
- With the remaining milk, use a small pot to boil, add salet and pepper and shredded cheddar (keep some for the topping). Let the sauce cool down a bit then add 2 eggs to the mixture.
- Pour the above mixture onto the pasta and bake for about 30mins over 175° heat.
- After 30min, add the shredded cheddar on the top and continue to bake for another 15min or until the cheese turns golden color, use the top heat at this stage.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle some chopped parsley on top (optional).
- Serve it while it's hot. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food macaroni schotle recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!