Fried rice my style. This Chinese restaurant-style fried rice recipe is the absolute BEST. It's quick and easy to make, customizable with any of your favorite mix-ins, and so irresistibly delicious. I'm digging back into the blog archives today to share one of my all-time favorite recipes with you again.
You may wonder why I write such a simple recipe in great detail in this post. Hibachi-style fried rice or Japanese fried rice is a lot simpler than you may think. A very wise man once told me (Japanese steak house Hibachi chef) that all you need is soy sauce and butter.
Hey everyone, it is Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, fried rice my style. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
This Chinese restaurant-style fried rice recipe is the absolute BEST. It's quick and easy to make, customizable with any of your favorite mix-ins, and so irresistibly delicious. I'm digging back into the blog archives today to share one of my all-time favorite recipes with you again.
Fried rice my style is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Fried rice my style is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have fried rice my style using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Fried rice my style:
- Prepare 2 cups of cooked rice.
- Get 1/4 of of a red capsicum.
- Prepare 1/4 of of a yellow capsicum.
- Make ready 1/4 of of a green capsicum.
- Take 1 of diced spanish onion.
- Prepare 2 cups of if sliced mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 cup of pineapple (optional).
- Prepare 2 Tbls of soy sauce.
- Make ready 1 cup of sliced bacon.
- Make ready 1 cup of shredded ham.
- Get can of add other meats like roast lamb roast chicken ect:.
- Prepare 3 of eggs.
- Make ready of I mild chilli.
- Make ready 1 cup of corn.
- Take 1 cup of peas.
He called it "peanut butter" because mixed together, it looks just like creamy peanut butter. How do I make authentic, Chinese takeaway-style fried rice? Mine always clumps together, and I can never quite get the flavours right. Dunlop seasons her fried rice with just salt or light soy sauce, and adds a handful of sliced spring onion greens at the end: "They make everything more delicious." Guyanese-style Fried Rice – This is one of my favorite go-to dishes when cooking for a large crowd, especially family gatherings.
Steps to make Fried rice my style:
- Dice all ingredients.
- Heat pan or wok put all ingredients in except rice,eggs an soy. Stir rest till softened a little.
- Stir in rice add soy then blended through.
- In separate pan or same pan just push rice to side. Whisk eggs an fry stiring to break it up.
- Put egg into fried rice an serve. Salt an pepper to own tastes. Enjoy.
Fried rice is quite versatile as well; there are so many ways to change it up. My mom adds different vegetables and a combination of proteins depending on what she has on. Many simply can't live without it. Its ability to become the perfect accompaniment to any dish has made it a constant presence in every Filipino dinner table. Rice has always played the supporting role in a dish, but at times it's capable of standing out on its own.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food fried rice my style recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!