Shredded Spicy Chicken.
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, shredded spicy chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Shredded Spicy Chicken is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Shredded Spicy Chicken is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have shredded spicy chicken using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Shredded Spicy Chicken:
- Make ready 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- Get 2 of medium Sized Capsicum.
- Take 1 of big Onion.
- Take 1.5 tablespoon of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Take 1 teaspoon of Jeera (cumin) powder.
- Get 3-4 tablespoons of Refined oil.
- Make ready to taste of Salt.
- Take 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup.
- Prepare 3-4 of bay leaves.
- Get 2 tablespoons of Garam masala powder.
- Take 3-4 of Dry chillies.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder.
Instructions to make Shredded Spicy Chicken:
- At first Boil the chicken till it's soft and then let them cool down and keep it aside.
- In a pan, heat the oil in medium flame, put bay leaves and dry chillies, then slowly put sliced cut onion on it and cook for a while..
- When the onion starts becoming golden brown, put the capsicum, turmeric, salt, Jeera powder, Garam masala powder and cook for a while, after some time add the ginger garlic paste also.
- Now, shred the boiled chicken and then put the chicken into the mixture of the pan and cook for a while..
- Put Red Chilli powder and cook for a while, then put the lid on it and keep in a low flame, when the oil starts separating, put the ketchup and stir it nicely and put the lid again in low flame. After 2-4 mins, remove the lid and it's ready. You can garnish it with coriander also..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food shredded spicy chicken recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!