Easy Chocolate Biscuit Pudding.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, easy chocolate biscuit pudding. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Easy Chocolate Biscuit Pudding is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. Easy Chocolate Biscuit Pudding is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy chocolate biscuit pudding using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Chocolate Biscuit Pudding:
- Get of Main Ingredients.
- Take 300 grams of Plain or Chocolate Biscuits.
- Get 1 liter of Fresh Milk.
- Prepare 500 grams of Cooking Chocolate.
- Prepare 20 grams of sugar.
- Take 4 cup of whipping cream(Optional).
- Prepare 1 cup of Cherries(Optional).
Steps to make Easy Chocolate Biscuit Pudding:
- Add the sugar and milk to a bowl and slowly heat it till 80 degrees Celsius..
- Take the biscuits and put a layer of biscuits in a flat glass bowl..
- Pour small amounts of heated milk on top of each biscuit with a small spoon..
- Add another layer of biscuits on top of the previous one and repeat step 3..
- Take 100 grams of chocolate and melt it using double boil technique and add some milk to it till it becomes not so thick liquid and pour it over the 2 layers of biscuits till they are covered with the liquid..
- Add another layer of biscuits and repeat step 3..
- Melt 150 grams of chocolate till it becomes a thick liquid add 2 table spoons of milk to it stir well and pour of the biscuit layer till it is covered..
- Add another layer of biscuits and repeat step 3 and then repeat step 7..
- (Optional)Finally add a thick layer of whipping cream on top and place small red cherries all over.
- Finally cover the bowl with plastic wrap and keep in the freezer fo 4 to 5 hours..
- Before serving keep it out of freezer for 5 minutes or so and then serve..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy chocolate biscuit pudding recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!