Loaded Vegetable Soup.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, loaded vegetable soup. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Loaded Vegetable Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Loaded Vegetable Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have loaded vegetable soup using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Loaded Vegetable Soup:
- Make ready 1 of large onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 of carrot, chopped.
- Take 2 of celery stalks, chopped.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Get 1 tbsp of sugar.
- Make ready 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato puree.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- Take A few of sprigs of thyme.
- Make ready 1 of courgette, chopped.
- Make ready 200 g of can butter beans, drained.
- Get 200 g of can tomatoes.
- Prepare 600 ml of chicken or vegetable stock.
- Prepare 60 g of grated parmesan or equivalent of choice.
- Make ready 80 g of small pasta of choice.
- Take of Small bunch of shredded basil.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Steps to make Loaded Vegetable Soup:
- Cook the onions, celery and carrots over a medium-low heat for about 20 minutes or until soft. Add a splash of water if it starts to stick. Stir regularly..
- Next add the garlic, sugar, puree, herbs (excluding basil) and courgette and cook for about 4-5 minutes..
- Pour in the beans, tomatoes and stock, then simmer for another 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season to taste..
- Add in half the parmesan and pasta of choice. Cook for 6-8 minutes or until pasta is cooked..
- Sprinkle with basil and remaining parmesan and serve..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food loaded vegetable soup recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!