Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken.
Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, slow cooker shredded bbq chicken. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook slow cooker shredded bbq chicken using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken:
- Get 2 of lbs.boneless, skineless chicken.
- Take 1 cup of BBQ sauce (i ised honey BBQ).
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Italian dressing.
- Get 1/4 cup of light brown sugar.
- Get 1 tbsp of worechestire sauce.
- Take to taste of Salt & pepper.
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Shredded BBQ Chicken:
- Place chicken breasts in slow cooker, sprinkle with salt & pepper..
- Combine bbq sauce, Italian dressing, brown sugar & Worcestershire sauce into croc pot. Cook on high 3hrs 15min..
- Check on chicken. Reduce heat to low. Shred chicken with 2 forks and let cook 10-15min..
- Serve over bun, rice, baked potato or anything you have..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food slow cooker shredded bbq chicken recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!