Crispy Cheese Topped Baby Potatoes.
You can cook Crispy Cheese Topped Baby Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crispy Cheese Topped Baby Potatoes
- You need of baby red and Yukon gold potatoes. Boiled until tender in chicken broth and seasoned while.
- You need of hot with siracha salt, black pepper and granulated garlc.
- Prepare of /2 teaspoon siracha pepper.
- You need of fresh grated Romano cheese.
- Prepare of finely shredded extra sharp cheddar chees.
- It’s of butter.
Crispy Cheese Topped Baby Potatoes instructions
- Slice cooked potstoes.
- Melt butter a skillet add sliced poratoed.
- Cook until golden.
- Place on foil lined oven proof plate.
- Sprinkle on Romano and cheddar chees.
- Bake in a preheated 400 oven until cheese melts, serve hot.