Easy Cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread.
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, easy cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Easy Cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Easy Cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook easy cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread:
- Get 1.5 cups of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Get 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Make ready 1.5 cups of grated zucchini (skin left on).
- Get 2 teaspoons of vanilla.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Make ready 2 teaspoons of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of nutmeg.
- Get of Filling:.
- Take of 8 oz softened cream cheese mixed with 1/4 cup powdered sugar.
Steps to make Easy Cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread:
- Preheat oven to 350..
- In one bowl mix fry ingredients and in another mix the wet ingredients then combine..
- BARELY MIX. It will look too thick and dry to be a batter but It's NOT..
- Scoop half of the batter mix into a greased loaf pan..
- Cover with remaining batter mixture..
- Sprinkle a little granulated sugar on top and bake 45 minutes..
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar together and pour in the center distributing to almost each end..
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food easy cream cheese stuffed zucchini bread recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!