Chilli Chickpea Noodles with Peanut Sauce and Burrata Cheese.
You can cook Chilli Chickpea Noodles with Peanut Sauce and Burrata Cheese using 28 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chilli Chickpea Noodles with Peanut Sauce and Burrata Cheese
- You need of For Noodles:.
- You need of chickpea noodles.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of chilli flakes.
- It’s of cumin powder.
- Prepare of egg.
- Prepare of Water.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of For Peanut Sauce:.
- Prepare of th cup pan roasted peanut.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of red chilli.
- It’s of vinegar.
- Prepare of soy sauce.
- You need of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of brown sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- Prepare of For Burrata:.
- Prepare of milk.
- Prepare of vinegar.
- It’s of mixed herbs.
- You need of chilli flakes.
- It’s of For Prep:.
- You need of mixed veggies of your choice (spinach, green capsicum, red capsicum, onions).
- You need of garlic clove.
- You need of green chilli.
- You need of olive oil.
- You need of salt.
Chilli Chickpea Noodles with Peanut Sauce and Burrata Cheese step by step
- For making noodles, mix the dry ingredients. Then pour the egg and mix them all. Keep adding water and kneading until smooth elastic dough is obtained. Keep it aside for half an hour..
- Then roll out a small ball of dough into rectangular shape and cut thin strips out of it, in form of noodles..
- Boil the strips in water for 5 to 7 mins until perfect texture is obtained and then drain the same into cold water..
- To make the peanut sauce, add all ingredients into mixer and blitz them together into a fine or grainy paste, as per your taste..
- Then we start preparing the burrata cheese. After boiling the milk, we add the vinegar into it so as to separate the cheese from whey liquid. After the cheese is formed, we keep aside half and mix it with the rest ingredients for flavor..
- Knead the other half in warm water until an elastic consistency like mozzarella cheese is obtained. Then make a pouch of it and add the rest of the cheese kept aside into it. Seal it and dip it in the warm water to reinforce it..
- Now add oil into a wok and put oil in it. Then add chopped garlic and green chilli into it. Once garlic goes brown, add the vegetables into it. Turn off the stove and add noodles along with the peanut sauce into it..
- And it's ready. Plate the noodles, place the burrata cheese on top and your dish is ready to eat..