You can cook Lotus Cheesecake using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Lotus Cheesecake
- Prepare of Lotus Biscuit packet.
- Prepare of butter.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- Prepare of Greek yogurt.
- You need of Vanilla essence.
- You need of fresh Cream.
- It’s of Lotus Biscof spread.
- It’s of Gelatine.
- It’s of Sugar as required.
Lotus Cheesecake step by step
- For base grind one packet of lotus biscof and add 50 gram of butter to it. Tip them into the prepared tin and press firmly down into the base to create an even layer. Chill in the fridge for 1 hr to set firmly..
- Place cream cheese, fresh cream, yogurt, lotus spread, vanilla essence, sugar as required in a bowl, then beat with an electric mixer until smooth. Continue beating until the mixture is completely combined.
- Now spoon the cream mixture onto the biscuit base, starting from the edges and working inwards, making sure that there are no air bubbles. Smooth the top of the cheesecake down with the back of a dessert spoon or spatula. Leave to set in the fridge overnight..