Chocolate-Peanut Butter Brownie Bars. Chocolate Brownie Peanut Butter Bars-for serious chocolate and peanut butter lovers! Sprinkle Peanuts over Peanut butter layer and press into dough to secure. For Ganache-Remember, Melt chocolate chips with the butter till melted and smooth.
Because… that's why you're really here, right? These bars can be many wonderful things, including all of the. But peanut butter, chocolate AND brownies?
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, chocolate-peanut butter brownie bars. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chocolate-Peanut Butter Brownie Bars is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chocolate-Peanut Butter Brownie Bars is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Chocolate Brownie Peanut Butter Bars-for serious chocolate and peanut butter lovers! Sprinkle Peanuts over Peanut butter layer and press into dough to secure. For Ganache-Remember, Melt chocolate chips with the butter till melted and smooth.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have chocolate-peanut butter brownie bars using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Chocolate-Peanut Butter Brownie Bars:
- Take 2 cups of seedless dates or desseded dates.
- Take 1/4 cup of cocoa powder.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of chocolate chips.
- Take 1/2 cup of almonds.
- Get 1/4 cup of cashew nuts or any nuts.
- Get 1/2 tsp of vanilla essence.
- Make ready 2 Tbsp of water.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of milk.
- Get 1/4 cup of peanut butter.
- Take 2 Tbsp of water.
This treat just went next level friends. BUT it is still so easy to throw together. The brownie is a simple mix Altogether, this brownie bar is chewy and soft , sweet and salty and completely irresistible. If you love your peanut butter treats, like peanut butter.
Instructions to make Chocolate-Peanut Butter Brownie Bars:
- Wash the dates and cut and add to a blender. Add cocoa powder, chocolate chips, almonds, cashew nuts, vanilla essence, water..
- Blend smooth. If not in one go then in batches.
- Add a parchment paper to a 8” square pan. Lay the crumbles on to it and with another parchment paper press it down.
- In a bowl add maple syrup, peanut butter, milk and water. Stir and frost..
- Apply the frost on the crumble and refrigerate for an hour. Cut into squares and plate it.
These Peanut Butter Brownie Bars are so easy to make and taste so good! Fudgy brownies and peanut butter – two of my favorite things combine to make this super delicious treat. Today I have one of my favorite addictions for you – Chocolate and Peanut Butter! This week, I'm no-baking up some Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars. That's right: no baking required for this easy recipe!
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food chocolate-peanut butter brownie bars recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!