Super Easy Brownie Cheesecake.
Hey everyone, it’s Louise, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, super easy brownie cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Super Easy Brownie Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Super Easy Brownie Cheesecake is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook super easy brownie cheesecake using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Super Easy Brownie Cheesecake:
- Make ready of Prepared brownies (enough to fill a 8X8 pan).
- Take of Butter cooking spray.
- Make ready 1 package of (8 ounce)cream cheese, softened.
- Get 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Get 1/3 cup of peanut butter chips.
Instructions to make Super Easy Brownie Cheesecake:
- Lightly spray a 8X8 baking dish with butter cooking spray……
- Arrange brownies on greased baking pan……..
- In a large bowl combine with an electric mixer your cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and egg, beat until creamy……..
- Stir in your peanut butter chips……
- Carefully spread cream cheese mixture over brownies, top with an additional handful of peanut butter chips………
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25 minutes……..
- Cool thoroughly, then either serve and enjoy or place in fridge overnight…….
- Serve and enjoy 😉!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food super easy brownie cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!