My Version of Brownies.
You can have My Version of Brownies using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of My Version of Brownies
- It’s 1 pack of Hersheys chocolate. Melted.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- You need Half of cup AP flour.
- Prepare 1 of little salt.
- You need 1 drop of vanilla extract.
- It’s Half of cup Milk.
- You need 1 of whole pc Melted butter.
- It’s 1/3 cup of Brown sugar.
My Version of Brownies step by step
- Melt the chocolate and butter separately..
- Mix all the dry ingredients then mix separately the wet ingredients. Then combine them together and whisk properly..
- Butter the baking pan and pour. Preheat oven at 250°C and bake for 30 mins. After 30 mins, Poke with a toothpick if it comes out clean, it's done. If not, add more 5 mins.