Crab Stuffed Mushrooms.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, crab stuffed mushrooms. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Crab Stuffed Mushrooms is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have crab stuffed mushrooms using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Crab Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Take of large button mushrooms.
- Take of My ultimate crab cake uncooked basic recipe.
- Get of melted butter with 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice and 1 teaspoon honey sriracha seasoning.
- Prepare of 2 tablespoons fresh grated Romano cheese.
- Take of fresh shredded cheddar and pepper jack cheese.
- Take of crisp cooked bacon slices, crumbled.
- Get of Fresh chopped chives and parsley for garnish.
Steps to make Crab Stuffed Mushrooms:
- Preheat the oven to 425, butter a baking dish large enough to hold mushrooms in one layer.
- Fill each mushroom cap with crab filling and place in baking dish..
- Pour lemon butter over the crab, sprinkle with all cheeses, add bacon. Bake until hot and cheese melts, about 20 minutes..
- Garnish with chives and parsley and serve.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food crab stuffed mushrooms recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!