Crab Rangoon Cheeseball.
Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, crab rangoon cheeseball. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Crab Rangoon Cheeseball is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Crab Rangoon Cheeseball is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crab rangoon cheeseball using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Crab Rangoon Cheeseball:
- Prepare of cream cheese – softened.
- Get of mayonnaise.
- Take of garlic powder.
- Prepare of large green onions – finely chopped.
- Prepare of can white crab meat – drained well.
Instructions to make Crab Rangoon Cheeseball:
- In a medium sized bowl mix together cream cheese, mayonnaise, and garlic powder until well combined..
- Gently fold in green onions and crab meat. Form mixture into a ball shape and transfer to a serving dish. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hrs before serving (overnight is best)..
- Serve with "wonton chips". Cut raw wonton wrappers into fourths. Deep fry in batches until golden brown. Drain on paper towel lined plate. Salt lightly while hot if desired. Spread cheeseball onto chips. Enjoy!.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food crab rangoon cheeseball recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!