Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate fudge Brownie.
Hello everybody, it’s Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, eggless whole wheat chocolate fudge brownie. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate fudge Brownie is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate fudge Brownie is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook eggless whole wheat chocolate fudge brownie using 10 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate fudge Brownie:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Whole wheat flour.
- Get 2-3 tablespoons of Powdered sugar.
- Take 100 grams of Chopped Dark Chocolate.
- Take 50 grams of Chopped Milk chocolate.
- Make ready 1/3 cup of Butter.
- Get 1/4 cup of Condensed milk.
- Prepare 1/2 -3/4 cup of Milk as required.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Cocoa powder.
- Take 1/4 cup of Chopped Walnuts / almonds.
- Take 1/4 cup of Chopped Pistachio/ cashewnuts.
Instructions to make Eggless Whole Wheat Chocolate fudge Brownie:
- Preheat oven at 180 degree C. Mske sure to keep things ready.
- Line a baking pan with parchment paper with a over hang, for easy removal after baked..
- Keep a pan on heat with some water. Place a bowl that is bigger than the mouth of the pan and doesn't touch the water below. This is called a double boiler..
- Add chopped dark and milk chocolates and butter to the large bowl that has been placed over double boiler..
- Use a spatula to mix the melting chocolates. The utensils used should be clean and dry while melting chocolate..
- Once the chocolate has melted completely add in the condensed milk and mix everything. This is homemade condensed milk.
- Then add in the sugar and mix.
- Next add in the cocoa powder, flour and milk alternating, so that the batter doesn't become very loose. Add milk as required. We are looking for thick idli batter consistency.
- I have mixed cocoa powder flour and milk in 3 portions.
- Add in the chopped nuts, keeping some for garnishing the top of brownies..
- Pour the batter in the lined baking tray and spread evenly.
- Sprinkle the chopped nuts on top..
- Bake for 30 minutes.I am not adding any leveners to make it fudgy, you can add 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder if you want them to be a little cakey. Baking time will change if u add baking powder, you may have to start checking after 20-25 minutes.Remove and cool on a wire rack.
- Enjoy warm or chilled or with a dollop your favourite ice-cream scoop, they taste delicious anyways..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food eggless whole wheat chocolate fudge brownie recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!