You can cook Ultimate Cheesecake using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ultimate Cheesecake
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of vanilla.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- You need of All purpose flour.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- You need of graham cracker crumbs.
- You need of sugar.
- Prepare of butter, melted.
- It’s of whipped cream cheese.
Ultimate Cheesecake instructions
- Heat oven to 325°F. In small bowl, mix crust ingredients; press in bottom of ungreased 10-inch springform pan. Bake 10 minutes. Cool 3 to 5 minutes..
- Meanwhile, in large bowl, beat both kinds of cream cheese, 1 1/4 cups sugar, 2 teaspoons vanilla and 2 tablespoons lemon juice with electric mixer on medium speed until smooth and well blended. On low speed, add eggs 1 at a time, beating well after each addition until blended. Add flour; beat until smooth.
- Pour filling over crust. Bake 55 minutes. Cool on cooling rack 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix sour cream layer ingredients. Spoon and spread sour cream mixture evenly over top of cheesecake. Bake 10 minutes longer. Run knife around edge of pan to loosen cheesecake. Cool completely on cooling rack, about 2 hours. Cover; refrigerate at least 3 hours or overnight. Before serving, remove side of pan. Garnish each serving with fresh strawberries and a drizzle of strawberry sundae syrup and a dollop of whipped cream. Store in refrigerator..