Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, cold fighting chicken noodle soup. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have cold fighting chicken noodle soup using 15 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup:
- Make ready 3 of Grace cock flavour soup sachets with noodles.
- Make ready 1.5 l of water.
- Make ready 5 of carrots, chopped in to disks.
- Take 1 of leek, chopped.
- Get 3 tsp of dried mixed herbs.
- Make ready 0.5 Tbsp of Grace hot curry powder.
- Get 2 tsp of black cracked pepper.
- Take 2 Tbsp of fresh parsely, chopped.
- Get 2 tsp of smoked paprika.
- Get 1 of celery stick, chopped.
- Make ready 1 of small roast chicken (already cooked), shredded and skin removed).
- Make ready 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 pack of baby sweetcorn, chopped in to 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 2 of birds eye chillies, chopped.
- Prepare 0.5 Tbsp of dried minced garlic.
Steps to make Cold Fighting Chicken Noodle Soup:
- In a pressure cooker add the olive oil (medium heat) then add the leeks, carrots, celery, garlic, chillies and baby sweet corn.
- After 5 minutes add dried mixed herbs, paprika, curry powder and mix.
- Add 1.5l cold water and the three cock soup sachets.
- Cook on a high pressure for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, release the pressure and take the lid off when it is safe to do so..
- Serve with toasted bread.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food cold fighting chicken noodle soup recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!