Teriyaki Chicken and egg fried rice. Marinate the chicken in teriyaki sauce in the refrigerator for at least an hour. In a wok or deep skillet, add the chicken in the teriyaki marinade and cook thoroughly over high heat. Scramble the eggs and mix with the rest of the vegetables.
Add chicken back to the pan and stir to combine. Serve over hot buttery white rice garnished with fresh green onion and a Ohhh okay 🙂 well i still followed your recipe! Was able to follow most of it (except for the frying chicken part since i.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, teriyaki chicken and egg fried rice. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Teriyaki Chicken and egg fried rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Teriyaki Chicken and egg fried rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Marinate the chicken in teriyaki sauce in the refrigerator for at least an hour. In a wok or deep skillet, add the chicken in the teriyaki marinade and cook thoroughly over high heat. Scramble the eggs and mix with the rest of the vegetables.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook teriyaki chicken and egg fried rice using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Chicken and egg fried rice:
- Get 4 of boneless chicken thighs.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of soy sauce.
- Get 1 cup of rice.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Get 1 tsp of rice wine vinegar.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of butter.
There are three main items that you will need to prepare: the chicken, rice, and fried egg. Cover the rice cooker, plug it in. Egg fried rice is a brilliant way to use up leftover rice from the night before. You can use freshly cooked rice if you prefer, but it's actually Just add some scrambled eggs and a dash of soy sauce, and you've got egg fried rice!
Instructions to make Teriyaki Chicken and egg fried rice:
- Remove the fat from the thighs and cut into strips.
- Boil your rice.
- Fry the chicken on a frying pan and when cooked set aside on a plate.
- Add soy sauce, sugar, rice wine vinegar into a bowl and stir.
- Put the butter on a pan and add your sauce mixture, then turn up the heat to thicken the sauce.
- Next lower the heat and add your chicken and let it simmer for a few minutes to combine with the sauce.
- Place your rice and fry it up on a pan to get it a bit crispy, then place all the rice to one side of the pan and scramble two eggs on the other, then combine the two together.
- Add your teriyaki chicken and rice to a plate and enjoy !.
Of course, you can liven it up with added veggies if you like, but since I. How to Make Teriyaki Chicken and Rice – Step by Step Photos. Although the name "Teriyaki" is relatively recent nomenclature Sake – Sake, is an alcoholic beverage made from rice by first saccharifying the starches in rice using koji, a type of filamentous fungus. Fry the chicken on one side until the skin is crisp and browned. This Teriyaki Chicken recipe will quickly become a new favorite!
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food teriyaki chicken and egg fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!