Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, california rolls. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
California Rolls is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. California Rolls is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook california rolls using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make California Rolls:
- Make ready 360 ml of White rice.
- Take 1 of "Sushi-no-ko" (powdered sushi vinegar).
- Prepare 1 of Dried seaweed paper (use 1/2 large sheet).
- Take 1 of Avocado.
- Take 1 of Smoked salmon.
- Make ready 2 packages of Imitation crab sticks.
- Take 1 of Mayonnaise.
- Make ready 1 dash of Salt.
- Take 1 of Plastic wrap.
- Make ready 1 of Sushi mat.
- Prepare 1 of Sesame (as a substitute for salmon).
- Take 1 of Flying fish roe (as a substitute for salmon).
Steps to make California Rolls:
- Finely chop the imitation crab and season it with a generous amount of mayonnaise, and salt. It should be flavored enough for it to be good with rice..
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and cut into strips..
- Spread the rice mixed with "sushi-no-ko" on top of 1/2 a sheet of seaweed paper. Lay a plastic wrap on top and flip it over all together..
- Lay a sushi mat under Step 3. Place the avocado and imitation crab and roll it like a regular futomaki (fat roll)..
- After rolling, peel the plastic wrap off once and lay the smoked salmon on top. Wrap together and shape the roll using the sushi mat..
- Once you cut the roll (over the plastic wrap), you're finished! I recommend using flying fish roe or sesame seeds as a substitute for salmon too!.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food california rolls recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!