Salted Fish and Chicken Fried Rice.
Hey everyone, it’s Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, salted fish and chicken fried rice. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Salted Fish and Chicken Fried Rice is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Salted Fish and Chicken Fried Rice is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook salted fish and chicken fried rice using 16 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Salted Fish and Chicken Fried Rice:
- Get 2 of chicken thighs fillets.
- Get 2 of eggs.
- Make ready of Salted Fish.
- Take of Bean sprouts.
- Make ready 1 of Spring onion.
- Prepare 1 of Brown onion.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Fresh ginger.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Garlic paste.
- Get 1 of Lettuce leaf.
- Take 1 of & ½ cups of rice.
- Take 1 tsp of Chinese cooking wine.
- Take 1/2 tsp of Black pepper powder.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Fish sauce.
- Make ready 1/2 Tbsp of Light soy sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of Sesame oil.
- Make ready of Salt & pepper (for seasoning).
Instructions to make Salted Fish and Chicken Fried Rice:
- Chop ingredients as shown.
- I chopped dried anchovies, and shallow fried them in vegetable oil..
- Cook chicken in a pan seasoned with salt and pepper (fry till just tender) and remove from pan.
- Make an omelette using the eggs and set aside..
- Heat oil in large wok or pan and add ginger, garlic and onion. Stir till fragrant..
- Add the rice and combine with onion, garlic and ginger.
- Add chicken.
- Add sesame oil, Chinese wine, fish sauce and soy sauce. (Stir in after adding each sauce).
- Add the black pepper powder..
- Chop up omelette and add in.
- Add anchovies and stir in.
- Lastly add chopped lettuce, bean sprouts and spring onions..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food salted fish and chicken fried rice recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!