Bada** Strawberry Cheesecake *EASY*.
You can cook Bada** Strawberry Cheesecake *EASY* using 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bada** Strawberry Cheesecake *EASY*
- Prepare of Crust.
- You need of graham crackers.
- You need of melted butter.
- It’s of confectioners sugar.
- You need of Filling.
- Prepare of cream cheese.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of sugar.
- It’s of strawberry purée.
- You need of strawberry emulsion (extract) optional ***.
Bada** Strawberry Cheesecake *EASY* step by step
- For crust. Combine Crumbs, butter and sugar.
- If you don’t have purée made already, Just blend a cup of strawberries with a splash a water. Or no water at all! 😀.
- Spray your 9 inch pan or mini muffin pan preheat oven 325F.
- Press crumbs down in selected pan until bottom is covered with crust.
- Place in freezer or fridge and begin your filling.
- In large mixing bowl or mixer combine cream cheese and sugar. Nice And smooth.
- Now Add purée. And emulsion***.
- Add each egg one at a time. Combine well..
- Fill pan or muffin pan 3/4 full. Place in oven for 10-20 min. Check after 10. Filling shouldn’t jiggle much. Let cool. Then refrigerate for a few hours or overnight.