Double Chocolate Chip Cookies.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, double chocolate chip cookies. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Double Chocolate Chip Cookies is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. They are fine and they look wonderful. Double Chocolate Chip Cookies is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have double chocolate chip cookies using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Double Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Make ready 1 cup of softened butter.
- Take 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Make ready 2 of eggs.
- Get 2 tsp. of vanilla.
- Get 1 tsp. of baking soda.
- Prepare 2 tsp. of hot water.
- Make ready 1/2 tsp. of salt.
- Prepare 3 cups of flour.
- Take 1 cup of semi sweet chocolate chips.
- Get 1 cup of white chocolate chips.
- Get 1 cup of chopped nuts, any variety.
Instructions to make Double Chocolate Chip Cookies:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Cream together butter and both sugars..
- Beat in eggs and vanilla..
- In a small bowl, mix baking soda and hot water together; beat into mixture along with salt..
- Beat in 1 cup of flour at a time until fully incorporated..
- Stir in chocolate chips and nuts..
- Mix completely together..
- Place spoonfuls onto parchment lined baking sheets..
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until slightly browned. Enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food double chocolate chip cookies recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!