Cream Cheese Baked Pasta.
You can have Cream Cheese Baked Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cream Cheese Baked Pasta
- Prepare 1 package of spiral or elbow noodles.
- Prepare 1 jar of garlic alfredo sauce.
- You need 1/2 (1 cup) of cream cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 (1 cup) of shredded cheese.
- You need 1/4 (1 cup) of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- You need Dash of salt.
- It’s Dash of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 6 of breaded chicken burgers (meat only).
Cream Cheese Baked Pasta instructions
- Bring water to a boil in a medium pot before you add the noodles. Add a dash of salt and dash of vegetable oil to the boiling water. And then add the noodles..
- Drain the water once the noodles are mostly cooked. Add the butter and garlic powder. Stir real well..
- Then add the jar of alfredo and cream cheese. Mix well..
- Transfer the mixture from the pot to a medium sized greased/buttered pan. Drizzle shredded cheese and parmasan cheese on top. Bake for 15 minutes in the oven at 400 F..
- While the pasta is warming up in the oven quickly, start frying the chicken burgers. Once they are cooked, cut them into bite size pieces..
- When the oven goes off – take the bite size pieces of chicken burger and mix it well with the pasta..
- Cook in the oven for another 5 minutes. Serve immediately..