Chicken BKT Pasta. You can use any type of noodle to make this pasta. We love the look of mezze penne, a smaller version of regular penne, but you can use any short pasta you like. The "lettuce" in this BLT is actually.
See dozens of ways to combine these two dinner winners. This pasta dish has all the flavors of Buffalo chicken wings, and you don't have to get your fingers full of. Add just enough water to cover. You can have Chicken BKT Pasta using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chicken BKT Pasta
- You need 2.5 cups of dried pasta (I used shells, but wish I had penne to use.
- It’s 1 of large chicken breast, diced.
- It’s 6-8 of sliced bacon, diced.
- You need 1 jar of or can of tomato sauce.
- Prepare 2 cups of fresh kale, chopped.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Italian seasoning.
- You need 1.5 tsp of basil.
- It’s 2 of pinches, dried chili flakes.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of half and half cream.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- It’s 3/4 cup of parm cheese (the kind you have to shred yourself if you).
If you're used to making pasta salads with vinaigrette dressing, this one will come together slightly differently. Enjoy this gooey cheese and chicken pasta bake for the ultimate weekday family dinner. Serve this delicious chicken and chorizo ragu over rice or pasta as an easy midweek dinner for the family. I mean, how could it not be amazing, right?
Chicken BKT Pasta instructions
- Season died chicken with salt, pepper and chili flakes.
- Meanwhile, cook pasta in large pot until cooked el dente. Drain and set aside.
- In the same pot (because I love one pot meals) add your diced bacon and brown. Once the bacon is cooked, remove the bacon and set aside..
- Add the chicken to the pot and cook in the bacon fat (drain some of theres too much fat) and cook chicken until brown and cooked through. Remove chicken and set aside..
- In the same pot, add your tomato sauce and add the remaining seasonings and garlic. (Careful with he salt because theres salt in the bacon and the parm cheese that you're adding later).
- Add your kale to the sauce and let everything bubble and cook together about 8 min. Then add your cream and milk. Stir together.
- Add your chicken and 1/2 your bacon back to the pot, then add your parm cheese. Stir.
- Add your cooked pasta back to the pot and stir to combine everything..
- Plate and garnish with extra pieces of the bacon and add more shredded cheese if you want… DELISH, ENJOY!!!.
All the flavors of your favorite BLT sandwich, from smoky bacon to fresh tomatoes, come together in this quick and easy one-pot pasta. Which kind of pasta would you like in the recipe? BLT PASTA — This quick and easy meal features pasta, bacon and tomatoes in a creamy sauce, topped with parsley and grated Parmesan cheese. Lightened up BLT Pasta Salad that's perfect to take as a dish to pass at a BBQ or potluck! BLT pasta salad is the perfect combination of your favorite pasta salad recipe and your Try serving it with Egyptian-Style Chicken Kebabs at a barbecue or picnic, or pair with a.