Reese's brownie bites!. These Reese's Peanut Butter Cookie Brownie Cups are the perfect way to use up all the Reese's cups you might have left over from Halloween. These Reese's brownies are pure brownie perfection and a must make for any peanut butter lover! Finally, the brownies get topped with some bite-sized Reese's Minis.
These amazing Peanut Butter Brownies start with a chewy chocolate brownie recipe topped with creamy peanut butter frosting, chocolate glaze and mini Reese's peanut butter cups. These Reese's Cup brownies are a great way to use up leftover Halloween candy. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. You can have Reese's brownie bites! using 9 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Reese's brownie bites!
- Prepare 40 of Mini Reeses.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cocoa powder.
- It’s 3/4 cup of flour.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It’s 2 Tsp of vanilla.
- It’s 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 3/4 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of butter/margarine (softened).
I have an obsession with chocolate. I was storming my pantry the other day deciding what to bake up, when some mini Reese's cups were staring me right in the face. The gooey candy center in these Marshmallow Reese's Brownies makes them an irresistible dessert. These Reese's Puffs Brownies are milk chocolate brownies swirled with peanut butter and topped with Reese's Puffs cereal.
Reese's brownie bites! step by step
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F..
- In a medium bowl, mix melted butter, sugars and vanilla. Beat in eggs one at a time. Gradually add flour, cocoa, and salt and mix until combined..
- Fill each mini cupcake tin slightly more than halfway but not more than ⅔ full. Place a peanut butter cup in each slot pressing it down until it is almost level with the batter..
- Bake 15-18 minutes (for pan brownies, bake 45minutes).
Consider it a tribute to one of the most famous couples of all time. When you take the brownies out of the oven. I have a weakness for Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. They are one of my favorites! Stir in the Reese's Pieces and then spoon the batter over the top of the brownie batter in the pan.