Long Beans and Prawns in Oyster Sauce.
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, long beans and prawns in oyster sauce. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Long Beans and Prawns in Oyster Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Long Beans and Prawns in Oyster Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook long beans and prawns in oyster sauce using 7 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Long Beans and Prawns in Oyster Sauce:
- Prepare of long beans, cut into 2 cm pieces.
- Prepare of cleaned shrimps.
- Make ready of garlics, slice thinly.
- Prepare of an onion, slicr thinly.
- Make ready of Oil for frying.
- Prepare of Some water or broth.
- Take of Some oyster sauce as desired.
Steps to make Long Beans and Prawns in Oyster Sauce:
- Heat the oil in a frying pan..
- Add in the garlics and onion. Stir until fragrant and they turn transparant..
- Then add in the shrimps. Stir until they are cooked enough..
- Add in the water. Stir and let them simmer..
- Add the beans. Mix evenly..
- Then add the seasonings as you desire. Taste test..
- Turn off the heat and serve when everything is ready..
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food long beans and prawns in oyster sauce recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!