Cheese chicken potli. Assalam-u-Alaikum, today i made Tasty & Delicious Chicken Cheese Potli specially for Ramadan. Chicken Patties and Chicken bread quick and unique method by Qamar Aamir Ex. The cheese oozing out of these chicken potlis make them more tasty.
In this potli biryani, green chilli is used instead of red chilli powder and chicken is pressure cooked along with some. Tandoori grilled chicken on the bone simmered in a rich aromatic sauce; a Paneer Potli Masala. Being careful to keep the chicken from opening, dip the stuffed chicken in the flour, shaking off the. You can have Cheese chicken potli using 14 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheese chicken potli
- It’s 2 of medium size onion (boiled and mashed).
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger (finely chopped).
- You need 6 cloves of (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of handfull coriander leaves (finely chopped).
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- You need Half of tsp garam masala.
- It’s As needed of Amul cheese (mozzarella and cheddar cheese blend).
- Prepare 4 of chopped green chilli.
- You need of For potli.
- Prepare 150 gram of maida (all purpose flour).
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of oil.
Chicken and cheese are made for each other in the ultimate comfort food — easy chicken mac and cheese. Top with crispy breadcrumbs for the perfect finish! This penne, chicken, and cheese casserole is a chicken and pasta bake that your family will ask for again and Click Play to See This Chicken, Cheese, and Penne Pasta Bake Recipe Come Together. Sure, you can buy this firm cheese at the store to make your own homemade curries, but where's the fun in that?!
Cheese chicken potli instructions
- Heat oil in a pan, add chopped ginger, garlic and ginger garlic paste. Cook for 2 minutes..
- Add chicken minced and cook. Add green chilli, garam masala, salt and saute..
- Then add lil water and cook. Add coriander leaves then allow to cool..
- We need maida (all purpose flour) salt, oil and water for kneading the dough. Make small section/ rounds of the dough. Place a small section on flat surface and roll into a thin roti. Use plain flour for dusting..
- Then we have to roll dough into small round roti, stuffed with the desired filling. Gently shape it into a potli.(moneybag/ packet) to make it look exactly like a potli. You can tie a dough knot as well..
- Since these potlis are not shallow fried. So you may need good amount of oil to deep fry these cheese chicken potli..
- Enjoy the delicious cheese chicken potli with family and friends..
Lately, I've taken on a bunch of extra recipe. The Best Chicken Cheese Quiche Recipes on Yummly Sausage And Cheese Quiche, Broccoli And Cheese Quiche salt, Mrs. Creamy, cheesy pasta topped with grilled chicken and bruschetta. It will be a family favorite!