'V' Garlic Prawns with Sweet chilli sauce..and Fried Rice..
Hey everyone, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, 'v' garlic prawns with sweet chilli sauce..and fried rice.. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
'V' Garlic Prawns with Sweet chilli sauce..and Fried Rice. is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. 'V' Garlic Prawns with Sweet chilli sauce..and Fried Rice. is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have 'v' garlic prawns with sweet chilli sauce..and fried rice. using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make 'V' Garlic Prawns with Sweet chilli sauce..and Fried Rice.:
- Take 300 grams of uncooked rice…(I used jasmine rice).
- Make ready 2 large of Eggs.
- Prepare 2 tsp of sesame oil.
- Get 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Get 6 of spring onions, finely sliced.
- Take 1 of Few drops if soya sauce.
- Take 1 of Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Make ready 1 of *OPTIONAL EXTRAS*.
- Make ready 100 grams of frozen peas or garden peas thawed.
- Make ready 100 grams of canned or frozen sweetcorn, thawed.
- Take 1 of now at this stage , you can either add 1 cooked chicken breast ..or as i did add 250/300 grams of giant prawns.
Instructions to make 'V' Garlic Prawns with Sweet chilli sauce..and Fried Rice.:
- Cook the rice in plenty of lightly salted boiling water. I add tumeric to the water as I like my rice yellow in colour ..if I'm having chicken I put a chicken stock cube (bullion) in water with the rice …. or fish stock cube with the rice if I'm having prawns, shrimp or salmon just for extra flavour.
- boil the rice for about 12 minutes, until tender. Drain well, rince in cold water and leave for 15-20 minutes to drain thoroughly in a colander..
- Beat the eggs and sesame oil together. Set aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large frying pan or wok and add the spring onions, stir fry them for 2-3 minutes until softened. Add the cold cooked rice and any optional extras and stir-fry over a medium high heat for a further 2-3 minutes.
- Tip the beaten egg mixture and stir everything together until the eggs are set. Season with soy sauce and black pepper then serve.
- *TIP*….you can cook the rice the day before. but be sure to keep it covered and refrigerated once you have rinsed it with cold water..
- *The Prawns…..put 75 grams of garlic butter..or ordinary butter and add 2 crushed cloves of garlic or lazy garlic to your taste in a frying pan and toss prawns in until cooked ..careful not to overcook..
- Serve on top of rice and sprinkle some sweet chill sauce on top (optional).
- this amount serves 4.. I just made half the quantity..
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food 'v' garlic prawns with sweet chilli sauce..and fried rice. recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!