Quinoa Turkey Meatloaf.
Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, quinoa turkey meatloaf. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Quinoa Turkey Meatloaf is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Quinoa Turkey Meatloaf is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook quinoa turkey meatloaf using 18 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quinoa Turkey Meatloaf:
- Prepare 20 oz of Ground turkey.
- Take 2 tbsp of Bragg's amino acids.
- Get 1 tbsp of Liquid smoke.
- Take 1 large of egg.
- Take 1 of Diced red pepper.
- Take 1 of Diced poblano pepper.
- Take 1 small of diced onion.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of Cooked quinoa – cooled.
- Get 2 dash of White pepper.
- Get 1 clove of Garlic.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Salt.
- Make ready of topping.
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Ketchup.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Brown sugar (we use a Splenda blend).
- Make ready 1 tbsp of Chipotle Tabasco hot sauce.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Worcestershire sauce.
- Get of optional.
- Get 6 slice of Bacon.
Steps to make Quinoa Turkey Meatloaf:
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175 c).
- Heat olive oil in skillet over medium heat. Cook peppers and onion about 5 minutes, or until the onion is translucent. Add garlic and cook for another minute. Let cool..
- In a large bowl, mix the turkey, cooked quinoa, onion-pepper-garlic mix, bragg's amigos, egg, salt and pepper, and liquid smoke. The mixture will be very moist. Shape into loaf on lined baking sheet or use a loaf pan..
- If you are going to use bacon, place slices on top of loaf, single layer..
- Mix together ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire, and chipotle Tabasco. Spread on top of the loaf..
- Cook for 1 hour. If the top starts to burn too badly, tent with foil. Check temp with a meat thermometer, should indicate 165f, when inserted into the thickest part. We have had to continue to bake several times, but our oven is on its way out!.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food quinoa turkey meatloaf recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!