Andhra Chicken Pulao.
Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, andhra chicken pulao. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Andhra Chicken Pulao is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Andhra Chicken Pulao is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have andhra chicken pulao using 37 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Andhra Chicken Pulao:
- Get of To Marinate:.
- Make ready 500 gm of Chicken.
- Take 1 of Onion.
- Take 1/4 cup of Yogurt.
- Take 1/2 of Lemon.
- Get 1 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Ghee.
- Make ready 1 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 2 of Green chilli.
- Prepare of For Garam Masala:.
- Get 10 of Pepper corns.
- Prepare 1/4 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Take 1 of Green Cardamom.
- Get 2 of Cloves.
- Get 1 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take of Pulao:.
- Make ready 2 cups of Basmathi rice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Cashews.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare 2 of Green Cardamoms.
- Prepare 1 of Black Cardamom.
- Get 3 of Cloves.
- Get 2 tbsp of Curry leaves.
- Take 1 inch of Cinnamon stick.
- Make ready 30 of Shallots peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 1 of Star anise.
- Prepare 4 of Green chilli. chop and grind to paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Take 1 of Tomato chopped finely.
- Make ready 1 of Bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Mint chopped.
- Get 1 of Mace.
- Get 1/3 cup of Coriander chopped.
- Get 1 cup of Milk.
- Make ready 1/2 tbsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- Take As needed of salt.
Instructions to make Andhra Chicken Pulao:
- Grind the ingredients under the topic "Garam Masala". Keep this aside. Wash the chicken nicely under running cold water. Keep aside. Heat 1 tsp of oil and 1 tsp of ghee in pan. Chop the onion add to the hot oil. Saute until it turns into brown colour. Cool nicely, ground to smooth paste by adding quarter cup of yogurt..
- Now marinate the chicken with ground garam masala, ground onion paste, 1/2 lemon juice, 2 slitted green chilli. Keep this in fridge for 30minutes to 2 hours..
- When you are ready to start cooking the pulao wash the rice and soak it for 30 minutes. Heat 2 tbsp of ghee, 2 tbsp of oil in pan. Add cashews, once it turns to golden colour transfer this to a plate..
- In the remaining oil add cinnamon, cardamom, mace, star anise, clove and bay leaf. Once everything crackled add cumin seeds. Once cumin seeds crackled add curry leaves and chopped shallots. Saute until onion turns glassy look. Now add green chilli paste and ginger garlic paste. Saute nicely for 2 minutes..
- Now add marinated chicken. Mix it and let it cook for 5 minutes in low flame. now add chopped tomatoes. Cook for another 3 minutes. Now add mint and coriander leaves. Add milk and let it boil for another 3 minutes..
- Add enough salt transfer this to pressure cooker or rice cooker. Add needed water. Before adding water keep in mind that we already added 1 cup of milk, tomato and yogurt. I prepared in rice cooker I added 1 cup of water.. Once done serve hot with any spicy gravy..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food andhra chicken pulao recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!