Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes.
Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, easy insta pot cabbage/sausage/potatoes. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook easy insta pot cabbage/sausage/potatoes using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes:
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons of Olive Oil.
- Prepare 12 Ounces of Smoked Susage Slices.
- Make ready 1 of Medium Onion Sliced.
- Take 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- Get 1 of Medium Head if Cabbage Coarsely Chopped.
- Make ready 1 Pound of Small Red Potatoes Quartered.
- Prepare 1 of Chicken Bouillon Cube.
- Take 3/4 Cup of Water.
- Make ready 2 Tablespoons of Butter.
- Make ready to Taste of Salt and Pepper.
Instructions to make Easy Insta Pot Cabbage/Sausage/Potatoes:
- On saute settings, add olive oil and sliced sausage peices. Saute until lightly browned. Next add the onions and garlic. Lightly saute for about 1 minute..
- When finished add all other ingredients into the pressure cooker. Add salt and pepper to taste. A sliced up carrot would also be good and add some nice color..
- Pressure cook for 4 minutes. Let naturally release for 4 minutes. Finish with a quick release. Plate up and enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food easy insta pot cabbage/sausage/potatoes recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!