Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta.
Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, creamy chicken alfredo pasta. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have creamy chicken alfredo pasta using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta:
- Get 1 Cup of Chicken (Cut in small Pieces).
- Make ready 1/4 tsp of salt + ½ tbsp for cooking the pasta.
- Get 1/2 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Take 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- Make ready 4 cups of Water.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of Oil.
- Make ready 1 1/2 Cups of Pasta.
- Get 3 tbsp of Butter.
- Take of Garlic 1 tsp (chopped).
- Take 1 tsp of Ginger (chopped).
- Prepare 1 Cup of Fresh cream.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Grated cheese.
Steps to make Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta:
- Marinate 1 Cup of chicken (Cut in small Pieces) with 1 tbsp tomato ketchup, 1 tsp red chilli powder, ½ tsp pepper powder and ¼ tsp salt.
- Now boil 4 cups of water and add ½ tbsp salt and 1½ tbsp oil mix well and add 1½ cups of Pasta and cook of 8 minutes..
- Drain the Pasta and reserve..
- Now heat 3 tbsp butter until it melts. Add 1 tsp Ginger chopped and 1 tsp Garlic chopped and Mix..
- Now add the marinated Chicken and 1 cup fresh cream and bring to a boil..
- Now add the cooked pasta and mix..
- Now add half cup of grated cheese and cook well..
- Serve and enjoy..
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food creamy chicken alfredo pasta recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!