Baked Pork Belly In Chinese BBQ Sauce.
Hey everyone, it is Louise, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, baked pork belly in chinese bbq sauce. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Baked Pork Belly In Chinese BBQ Sauce is one of the most favored of recent trending meals on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Baked Pork Belly In Chinese BBQ Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook baked pork belly in chinese bbq sauce using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Baked Pork Belly In Chinese BBQ Sauce:
- Get of pork belly without skin or soft pork bone (optional).
- Make ready of glaze.
- Get of honey.
- Take of sauce for pork or spare rib.
- Prepare of DIY or store bought ready to used chinese bbq sauce.
- Prepare of Chinese white wine.
- Get of hoisin sauce or any bbq sauce.
- Prepare of oyster sauce.
- Take of light soy sauce.
- Make ready of sugar or maltose or gula melaka.
- Prepare of pepper powder.
- Get of dark soy sauce.
- Prepare of water.
Steps to make Baked Pork Belly In Chinese BBQ Sauce:
- CHINESE BBQ SAUCE DIY,,mix all ingredient 1 bowl first.
- Marinate soft pork bone or skinless pork belly with the sauce overnight or can bake immediately.
- Bake 200 c for 1 hour with top cover with foil then, flip it over then add Another bowl of sauce and mix well again then bake for another 1 hour.
- Brush honey on surface and broil for another 10 minute till it’s sticky and lightly char.
- Enjoying Char Siew Soft Pork Bone With Plain White Rice.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food baked pork belly in chinese bbq sauce recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!