Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo is something that I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo:
- Prepare of Chicken.
- Prepare 8 oz of Chicken Breast.
- Take 1 tbsp of Blues Hog Dry Rub Seasoning.
- Get 1 tbsp of Butter, Unsalted.
- Get 1/4 cup of Onion, diced.
- Take 4 Branches of Cilantro, destemmed and chopped.
- Take of Tortellini Alfredo.
- Get 8 oz of Three Cheese Tortellini.
- Take 12 oz of Alfredo Sauce.
- Take 1 tsp of GroundPepper.
- Take 2 tsp of Cayenne Pepper.
Instructions to make Chicken Three Cheese Tortellini Alfredo:
- Slice 8oz Chicken Breast in half longways, pat both sides with towel to remove excess juices. Season with dry rub seasoning. Heat skillet medium high with butter as heats up. Add chicken and don’t touch. Let it sear approx 6-8 minutes. Turn over and continue to sear. Baste with butter sauce. Continue to sear until chicken is tender or 120° in center. Meanwhile add diced 3/4 of diced onion and half the cilantro and sauté with chicken. Remove chicken and let rest in aluminum foil to maintain heat..
- In a sauce pan, add water and salt to a boil and add in tortellini. Stir immediately. Continue to lightly boil for about 2min. Drain..
- In skillet on low heat, add in Alfredo sauce, pepper, and Cayenne Pepper. Stir occasionally until hot and add tortellini and remaining onion and cilantro. Continue to stir until lightly boils..
- Remove chicken, and sautéed onion/cilantro from foil, slice chicken..
- Plate Tortellini Alfredo and top with slices of chicken and sauté mix..
- Serve and enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken three cheese tortellini alfredo recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!