Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups.
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken alfredo lasagna rollups. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups is something that I have loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook chicken alfredo lasagna rollups using 5 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups:
- Make ready 2 jars of Alfredo sauce.
- Take 2 cans of chicken breast.
- Take 1 package of Italian seasoning.
- Get 1 box of lasagna noodles, boiled.
- Get 24 oz of ricotta cheese.
Instructions to make Chicken Alfredo Lasagna Rollups:
- First open cans and break up chicken with a fork.
- Next preheat oven to 425°.
- In a 13×9 dish spray non stick spray and lay out four noodles width wise..
- Use a tbsp spoon, spoon in 2 Tbsp and spread the Alfredo sauce lightly on the inside.
- Next layer ricotta cheese (about 2 tsp full or more).
- Lastly add in two table spoon of chicken.
- Roll up the noodle as tightly as you can.
- Continue to do this all noodles. You will have about 12 in this dish. (Note: if you need more you should have about 6 more noodles that fit nicely in an 8×8 dish).
- After all are rolled up top with the Alfredo sauce evenly and generously.
- Cover with tin foil and Bake for 25 mins..
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food chicken alfredo lasagna rollups recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!