Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells.
Hello everybody, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, chicken and broccoli alfredo stuffed shells. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken and broccoli alfredo stuffed shells using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells:
- Take 12 oz. of jumbo shells.
- Make ready 1 tbsp. of olive oil.
- Take 2 cups of chicken, cooked and shredded.
- Get 2 cups of broccoli florets, cut small.
- Take 2 cups of ricotta cheese.
- Make ready 2 of large eggs.
- Make ready to taste of oregano.
- Prepare to taste of salt and pepper.
- Take to taste of dried basil.
- Prepare to taste of onion powder.
- Make ready to taste of garlic powder.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of parmesan cheese, shredded.
- Make ready 1 jar (14.5 oz.) of Alfredo sauce, divided.
- Make ready 3/4 cup of mozzarella cheese, shredded.
- Prepare of parsley for garnish.
Steps to make Chicken and Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells:
- Start a large pot of water and 1 tbsp. of olive oil heating on high heat. Once it reaches a boil, add in the shells. Cook for 1 minute less than the time called for on the box, they will be easier to stuff this way. Once they are done, drain in a colander and immediately rinse them with cold water. This will stop the cooking process, so that they don't get any softer. Set them aside..
- While boiling the shells, start a medium pot of water heating on high heat to start to cook the broccoli (you could also steam them). Once water reaches a boil, add in the broccoli and cook until tender (4-6 minutes). Drain broccoli and set aside..
- In a large mixing bowl, place your ricotta cheese and crack both eggs. Whisk together until just blended. Next, whisk in the seasonings, to taste and the parmesan cheese..
- Stir in the chicken and broccoli to the ricotta mixture and stir to combine..
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray a 9×13 deep baking pan or casserole dish with non-stick spray or line with foil. Place about 1/2 of the alfredo sauce you are using onto the bottom of the baking dish and spread around. Set aside..
- Working 1 at a time, stuff each shell with 1-2 tbsp. of the ricotta and chicken mixture. Set each one in the baking pan side-by-side once stuffed, with the opening facing up. Do this until all are stuffed. Top the shells with the remaining alfredo sauce and then sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese..
- Cover the baking pan with foil and bake 20 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake an additional 10 minutes. Garnish with parsley and serve immediately. Refrigerate any leftovers..
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken and broccoli alfredo stuffed shells recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!