Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta.
You can cook Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cooked and crumbled bacon.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of flour.
- It’s 2 cup of milk or heavy cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of onion powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1/3 cup of ranch dressing.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 12 oz of penne pasta.
- It’s 2 cup of cooked and chopped chicken.
Chicken Bacon Ranch Pasta instructions
- cook pasta according to package directions. drain. add a little oil to keep pasta from sticking.
- toss chicken and bacon into pasta.
- melt butter in saucepan, add flour and stir to combine. once you have your roux, add milk (or heavy cream) stir constantly until sauce thickens. remove from heat and stir in garlic salt, onion powder, and ranch dressing until well combined..
- pour ranch Alfredo sauce over pasta, chicken, and bacon. stir to evenly combine.
- add in shredded cheddar cheese and stir to combine.
- pour into a casserole dish and bake at 350° for 15 minutes.
- courtesy of chefintraining.com.