Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb).
Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken alfredo with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb). One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb) is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken alfredo with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) using 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Prepare 2-3 of large chicken breasts.
- Prepare 4 of large zucchini.
- Get 1 cup of heavy cream.
- Make ready 1/4 cup of butter.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of grated parmesan.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of garlic seasoning.
- Get 3 Tbsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready 3 Tbsp of butter.
- Make ready 1 Tbsp of fresh parsley.
- Take 4 tsp of olive oil.
- Prepare of Salt and pepper.
Steps to make Chicken Alfredo with Zucchini Spaghetti (Low-Carb):
- Dice chicken breasts and season with 2 Tbsp garlic seasoning, salt and pepper..
- Add 1 Tbsp (3 tsp) olive oil, 1 Tbsp butter, and 2 Tbsp minced garlic to large stovetop pan..
- Cook chicken in pan on medium heat, covered, for 10 minutes. Stir occasionally..
- Use spiralizer or julienne peeler to make zucchini "noodles.".
- Sauté zucchini noodles in 1 tsp olive oil, 1 Tbsp minced garlic, remaining garlic seasoning, and 2 Tbsp butter until cooked but slightly firm, stirring often..
- Melt 1/4 cup butter in medium saucepan over medium-low heat. Add heavy cream and simmer 5 minutes..
- Add minced garlic and 1 1/2 cups grated parmesan to saucepan and whisk quickly until thick and smooth. Stir in 1 Tbsp fresh parsley..
- Add alfredo sauce to zucchini and stir..
- Mix chicken into zucchini alfredo and serve..
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food chicken alfredo with zucchini spaghetti (low-carb) recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!