Chicken Cheese Sandwich.
You can have Chicken Cheese Sandwich using 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken Cheese Sandwich
- Prepare of boiled chicken (shredded).
- You need of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare of cabbage.
- You need of chopped Capsicum.
- Prepare of chopped carrot.
- You need of black pepper.
- Prepare of crushed red chilli.
- You need of grated cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of grated mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare of Salt as required.
- You need of Oil/butter for fry (as required).
- It’s of beaten eggs + ¼ cup water.
- It’s of bread slices.
Chicken Cheese Sandwich step by step
- In boiled and mashed potatoes add shredded chicken, slightly fried carrot, cabbage and capsicum, salt, black pepper and crushed red chillies..
- Cooled the mixture then add cheddar cheese and mozzarella cheese, mix well and set aside..
- Beat eggs with water. Take a bread slice set prepared Mixture and cover with another slice of bread. Prepare all bread slice like this process..
- Add 1 tbls of butter and heat it up, dip prepared sandwich in beaten eggs and fry in butter from both sides..
- Cut into halves and serve with ketchup or Chilli sauce. Tasty chicken cheese sandwich is ready to serve..