RP's Chicken Broccoli Alfredo With Penne Pasta.
Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, rp's chicken broccoli alfredo with penne pasta. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
RP's Chicken Broccoli Alfredo With Penne Pasta is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. RP's Chicken Broccoli Alfredo With Penne Pasta is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have rp's chicken broccoli alfredo with penne pasta using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make RP's Chicken Broccoli Alfredo With Penne Pasta:
- Make ready 1 quart of heavy cream.
- Get 8 ounces of cream cheese.
- Make ready 1/2 cup of finely chopped parsley.
- Make ready 1 1/2 sticks of butter.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic chopped and diced finely.
- Get 1 box of mini penne pasta.
- Take 2 Lbs of Boneless skinless chicken breast.
- Prepare 1 Lb of Broccoli Crowns.
- Prepare 2 cups (8 oz) of block) freshly grated Parmesan cheese.
Steps to make RP's Chicken Broccoli Alfredo With Penne Pasta:
- You will need : large pot for pasta A steam pot for your broccoli A 12-inch inch skillet for your chicken A 2-quart saucepan for sauce.
- Put 2 inches of water at the bottom of your steam pot set on stove cut your broccoli crowns to the preferred size and put in steam pot set your heat on medium-high and cover with cover slightly open once steaming cook for 5 minutes turn off heat and cover.
- Get your large pot of water boiling add salt once boiling add entire box of mini penne pasta cook the way you like it some like it out that day some like it cooked slightly more.
- Take your 12-inch skillet add olive oil cut chicken to size add to pan salt and pepper cook chicken at medium to medium-high heat until cooked through then cover and set aside.
- Take your 2-quart saucepan add butter and garlic once water is hot and melted slowly add heavy cream turning heat to medium bring to a light boil add cream cheese blend cream cheese in with a whisk keep stirring until blended then add Parmesan cheese keep staring never leave sauce unattended once all mixed together turn off heat and cover.
- Time to assemble strain your pasta add back to large pot add broccoli chicken Parsly and finally add sauce slowly stirring it in until evenly distributed and serve… serves 8 to 10.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food rp's chicken broccoli alfredo with penne pasta recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!