Oreo Brownie Cheesecake.
You can have Oreo Brownie Cheesecake using 4 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Oreo Brownie Cheesecake
- It’s 1 box of Oreo Cookies & Cream Cheesecake Mix.
- Prepare 1 packages of Oreos OR whatever chocolate sandwhich cookie you like (i used Dunkaroo's).
- It’s 1 box of Chocolate Chip Brownies OR whatever type of brownies you desire.
- You need 1 of Chocolate Syrup -Optional-.
Oreo Brownie Cheesecake instructions
- Prepare Crust as directed in pie pan.
- Use the oreo's that came in the package and crumble over the crust. ONLY USE ENOUGH TO COVER THE CRUST. Save the rest for the cheesecake.
- Prepare your cheesecake as directed. Add the rest of the oreos..
- Pour the cheesecake mixture into the pan.
- Take your brownies & crumble them over the cheesecake. Size doesn't matter. Crumble them however big or small you want..
- Take your package of Oreo's or chocolate sandwich cookies & crumble them over the cheesecake.
- Use the cookies and place around the pie pan. Your crust should still be wet so they should sit right into the crust..
- Add chocolate syrup if you'd like.
- Place in the FREEZER for about 2 hours to firm..
- Enjoy !.