Broccoli Chicken Bacon Alfredo.
Hello everybody, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, broccoli chicken bacon alfredo. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Broccoli Chicken Bacon Alfredo is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Broccoli Chicken Bacon Alfredo is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook broccoli chicken bacon alfredo using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Broccoli Chicken Bacon Alfredo:
- Take 3 of chicken breasts.
- Get 7 strips of bacon.
- Take 2 cups of chopped broccoli.
- Make ready 4 tbsp of olive oil.
- Make ready 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of milk.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of heavy cream.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of minced garlic.
- Make ready to taste of salt & pepper.
- Take 8 oz of fettuccine noodles.
- Get 1 cup of shredded colby & monterrey jack cheese.
Steps to make Broccoli Chicken Bacon Alfredo:
- Cut chicken breasts into strips or chuncks, whichever you prefer but make them bite size. Cook in skillet with 2 tbsp olive oil until golden brown. Then remove chicken from skillet & set aside..
- In the same skillet, add garlic, heavy cream & milk. Bring to a boil. Now add cheese & whisk until melted. Set aside..
- In a different skillet add other 2 tbsp olive oil & butter & cook your broccoli. Once tender, add to the other skillet with the cheese sauce..
- In the same skillet you cooked the broccoli, cook bacon. Then rip into bits & add to the broccoli/cheese sauce as well..
- Cook fettuccine noodles according to package instructions, drain & add to cheese sauce, bacon & broccoli mix. Stir together on low heat so as to warm up again..
- Top with cooked chicken. Add salt & pepper to your liking & enjoy!.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food broccoli chicken bacon alfredo recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!