Chicken Alfredo Dumplings.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, chicken alfredo dumplings. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Alfredo Dumplings is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Chicken Alfredo Dumplings is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook chicken alfredo dumplings using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Alfredo Dumplings:
- Get 1 can of Alfredo sauce.
- Prepare 1 packages of chicken breasts.
- Take 1 can of biscuits.
- Take 1 cup of parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic powder.
- Get 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
Steps to make Chicken Alfredo Dumplings:
- Mix Alfredo sauce with cheese, garlic powder and Italian seasoning. Set aside..
- Boil and shred chicken. Add chicken to Alfredo sauce..
- Open can of biscuits and cut each into four pieces. Roll dough into balls and place into lightly greased glass cook ware (or a pan)..
- Pour mixture over dough balls. Sprinkle extra cheese on top..
- Place in heated oven 350* and bake for 1 hour..
- If making a larger meal, cook for 1 1/2 hours for all of the dough to cook..
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food chicken alfredo dumplings recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!