Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells.
Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells is something which I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells:
- Take 1/2 jar of of Alfredo Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Broccoli.
- Make ready 1 cup of Chicken.
- Make ready 10 of Jumbo Shells.
- Take 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese.
Steps to make Chicken Broccoli Alfredo Stuffed Shells:
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- Boil the shells in water until they are al dente..
- Chop the chicken and broccoli and put in a bowl with parm cheese..
- Stir in the Alfredo sauce and mix until all combined..
- Fill shells with stuffing one by one..
- Once they are all filled drizzle with more alfredo and then sprinkle with more parm cheese..
- Put them in the oven for 30 minutes..
- Serve warm :).
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food chicken broccoli alfredo stuffed shells recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!