Chicken spaghetti with cheese. This Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Recipe is quick and tasty! Only one pot and a handful of ingredients are needed for this delicious dinner. For those of you who aren't familiar with this dish, it is traditionally a creamy and cheese baked pasta casserole filled with spaghetti, chicken, cream of.
Shredded chicken and spaghetti stirred into a mixture of melted cheese, green onion, tomatoes, red and green chile peppers and creamy mushroom soup. A Classic Chicken Spaghetti with a little bite. Cook the spaghetti in the same chicken cooking broth until al dente. You can have Chicken spaghetti with cheese using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken spaghetti with cheese
- You need of thin spaghetti.
- You need of boneless chicken thighs.
- You need of onion.
- You need of cream of chicken soup 10 1/2 oz.
- Prepare of celery.
- Prepare of cream of mushroom soup 10 1/2 oz.
- Prepare of diced tomatoes with green chilies 10 oz.
- It’s of Velveeta cheese 16 oz.
- Prepare of shredded chedder cheese.
That means it's a real winner. Then on the second go around I switched things around a bit and used Velveeta instead of shredded cheese. That is a substitution you can make too for a much richer flavor. This Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti is a family favorite with sweet onions, red bell peppers, chicken, tomatoes and green chilies in a creamy lightly seasoned cheddar Parmesan cheese sauce.
Chicken spaghetti with cheese step by step
- Boil chicken in water (You can add herbs and spices here if you wish). Set aside to cool..
- Cook 16 oz. of spaghetti in the same water you used to cook the chicken. Drain and set aside..
- Cut chicken into diced size cubes..
- Saute onions and celery in olive oil until translucent.
- In a large pot combine cream of chicken soup, cream of mushroom soup, sauteed onions and celery, diced tomatoes with green chilies, and cubed cheese and heat on low to medium..
- Once the Velveeta cheese has melted add chicken and spaghetti to the pot and mix well..
- Pour everything into a large cake pan or glass cooking dish.
- Add a layer of cheddar cheese on the top and cook at 350° for 20 minutes.
For ease in preparation use already roasted rotisserie chicken which is available in the big warehouse stores and. This chicken spaghetti recipe is the perfect weeknight dinner idea. Chicken spaghetti with Rotel is a creamy, comforting casserole that is perfect for chilly nights. Serve with a big green salad on the side for a complete meal. A lot of chicken spaghetti recipes are made with Velveeta, which I am not opposed to, but I do prefer this with a homemade cheese sauce.