Minced chicken cheese paratha. A superb Chicken cheese paratha recipe that you can enjoy with a cup of tea. Now you can make it at home. #HappyCookingToYou Written Recipe. Chicken Kebab Cheese Paratha is a vey tasty and delicious cheesy paratha recipe which can be made with chicken kebab, cheese and spices.
Chicken Keema Paratha Recipe is a delicious high protein paratha where the chicken keema is delicately spices with garam masala and then stuffed into atta to make a crispy Serve the Chicken Keema Paratha as a wholesome one dish meal for lunch or dinner, along with achar and chaas. Chicken Cheese Paratha Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. The chicken cheese paratha recipe is the recipe of choice for folks who are willing to change their taste and flavor for a paratha but not give up the traditional recipe that has been around our culture for centuries. You can cook Minced chicken cheese paratha using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Minced chicken cheese paratha
- Prepare 5-6 of Boneless chicken breast pieces cooked.
- You need 1 of small onion.
- It’s 1 tsp of ginger.
- You need 3 of garlic cloves.
- It’s 2 tsp of capsicum chopped.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 2 tsp of oil.
- Prepare 2 tsp of cheese grated.
- Prepare 4 tsp of butter.
- You need to taste of Salt.
The flatbread only requires few basic ingredients and most importantly is it doesn't require any leavening agent. My take on the delicious chicken keema paratha. It's basically a flatbread stuffed with minced chicken. The flatbread only requires few basic.
Minced chicken cheese paratha instructions
- For filling oil in a pan.Then add onions,ginger garlic paste, and sort for a while.Add cooked minced chicken and capcicum. Sort for 5 minutes. Add pepper powder and salt to taste.
- From roti dough made with (atta,water and salt)take a lemon size dough and flatten it to circle shape and add filling in center..
- Above filling add grated cheese and fold as given below..
- Flatten again to rectangle or round shape..
- Add butter to pan and cook paratha on both sides.cut to desired shape and serve it with butter on top..
A dish that is meat and bread rolled into one, you'll love kheema paratha. This Indian flatbread stuffed with spicy minced meat is easy to make. The paratha is done when both sides are crispy and golden brown. Continue these steps until all of your kheema parathas are cooked. Learn how to make delicious Cheese Paratha at home with our easy & simple step by step instructions.