My Chicken Penne Pasta.
You can cook My Chicken Penne Pasta using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of My Chicken Penne Pasta
- You need 1 cup of uncooked penne pasta.
- You need 1 can of chicken breasts (save juices).
- Prepare 1 can of sweet peas (save juices).
- Prepare 1/3 cup of chopped red onion.
- It’s 1 cup of chopped spinach.
- You need 2 tsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tbsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of ground black pepper.
My Chicken Penne Pasta step by step
- In a pot of boiling water add pasta and salt. Boil for about 10-12 mins stirring half way through cooking. Once pasta is cooked, drain and set aside..
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat add butter. Once butter is thoroughly melted add juices saved from canned chicken breast and 1/4 cup juices from peas. Let it come to a simmer..
- Once it comes to a simmer add garlic powder, dried oregano, red pepper flakes. Stir..
- Add pasta and chicken. Stir for about 1 min and then add red onions, spinach and 1/2 cup of peas. Stir until juices are completely gone..
- Add salt & pepper to taste and serve!.